Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

This is How Much I Loved Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows...

Dang, I loved that movie so much. I loved that movie so much that I actually went online to find pictures of my favorite part. If you've seen the movie, then you know what I'm talking about when I say that the "Three Brothers" animation was AWESOME.


   That's right. ... AWESOME.

 The "Three Brothers" animation was my favorite, favorite, favorite part. The absolute best part of the movie. I was so thrilled with this part, that even though I went to see that movie TWICE, I still had to see it again, just one last time. Sadly, those illegal downloaders who get copies of movies before the DVD comes out have failed me. Apparently, there are no videos of it anywhere! What gives?!?!
  Sigh. Anyway. I still managed to get pictures of that  part. Look at them. You must...



EEEEEEEK!!!!!

Aren't. They. Amazing.

So.  If for some reason you STILL have not seen this movie, you know what you must do...now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message after the beep. *Beeeeeep*