1) People who point at their wrist while asking for the time … I know where my watch is, pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2) People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3) When people say, “Oh, you just want to have your cake and eat it, too.” Damn right! What good is cake if you can’t eat it?
4) When people say, “It’s always the last place you look.” Well, of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you’ve found it?
5) When people say while watching a movie, “Did you see that?” No, Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6) People who ask, “Can I ask you a question?” Didn’t really give me a choice there, did ya, sunshine?
7) When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks, “Has the bus come yet?” If the bus came would I be standing here, dumb*ss?
*IMPORTANT NOTE: This was all made by Misticalnia (my cousin), who also has a blog called "Imaginality...Should be a Word". After you're done reading it, you guys should all definitely check her blog out as well. Here's the link to it:
Check out her blog! Yes, now! Right now! Go! Now! Huzzah! Yolanda!