Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

20 Questions

  1. Sweet or Savoury?  SAVOURY!
  2. Dresses or Jeans?  Jeans. They're comfy, they're versatile, they make everyone look good. For me, that's what apparel is all about.
  3. House or Apartment?  House, please. Ironically, I live in an apartment.
  4. Shop Online or Offline?  Definitely offline. What fun is it if you don't get to actually go to the store and look at everything there?
  5. DVDs or Downloads?  DVD's.
  6. Chess or Checkers?  Every time my brother teaches me how to play chess, I forget within two days. But it looks fun, mainly because of the majestic looking horse piece that is involved. But, I guess I like checkers better because it goes into my small-ish brain. 
  7. Chocolate or Strawberry?  Is that even a question? Chocolate, duh.
  8. Mac or PC?  PC. Macs are just too...foreign for me.
  9. Magazines or Newspapers?  Magazines.
  10. Facebook or Twitter?   Neither, but I am considering a Facebook.
  11. CDs or MP3s?  It doesn't really matter. You can convert CD's into MP3's, and you can convert MP3's into CD's. God, who made up these questions?!?!
  12. Kids or Pets?  Kids. They are ADORABLE! Pets? Eh. Not so much. But baby animals of any kind are cute all the time. Someone has yet to prove me wrong (That's a challenge)
  13. Macaron or Cupcakes?  Hm. I've actually never tried a macaron. Is it good? I like cupcakes.
  14. Walk or Run?  Walk.
  15. Breakfast in Bed or Breakfast Out?   Breakfast out.
  16.  Market or Supermarket?  I like supermarkets, but we always go to markets. *Shudder* People in those outdoor markets always stare at you as if they want to kill you.
  17. Sourdough or Grainy? Wait, what?
  18. Heels or Flats?  HEELS ALL THE WAY!
  19. Late nights or Not?   Heck, yeah Late nights.
  20. Coffee or Tea? Neither.
So. If you feel like sharing your opinion on any of these questions, leave a comment. You can agree with me, disagree with me, prove me wrong about my "BabyAnimal Theory," or you can just say "hi." Whatever you guys want, cause you guys are the best people in the world for following my blog. :D

2 comments:

  1. I agree with all except for #3, 6, 9, 12, and 14. The sum of those numbers, I believe, was the same number of camels on Noah's Ark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you want to live in an apartment?? I'm not talking about those ten-story high posh apartments in Manhattan, because I also would love to live in those. I'm talking about crappy, 2-bedroom, cockroach infested apartments. I've lived in one of those, and I do NOT want to go back.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your message after the beep. *Beeeeeep*