Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WHOO-HOO!!!

Right now, I am blasting "Telephone" (the Glee version, which is so much better) through my computer speakers. I feel pumped!
    Anyway, I feel really happy with myself today. All of my teachers (except for my stupid social studies teacher who I discussed yesterday) want me to transfer to an "SP" class, which means "Special Placement." You have to be really, really smart to be in an SP class. I personally do not think I am smart enough to be in an SP class. An English SP class would be good for me, and so would Science and Social Studies, but definitely, not in a million years, would a Math SP class be good for me. Math is just not my thing. I suck at math. Just because you receive 100% in something does not mean you are good at it. I am the living proof for that.
     Ooh. Now I'm listening to "A Year Without Rain." (I. Am. Obsessed. With. That. Song)
     So anyway, today my English teacher, Ms. Raynolds gave us passwords to some website that we're going to be going on a lot for English class. The first thing she told us to do was to take an online test that figures out your reading level. And she warned us that we had to take it seriously because she was actually going to count it in our grades. (Some stubborn people rushed through it and got their score as a second-grade reading level. Jeez)
      Random: Now I'm listening to "Just the Way You are." His voice is so sweet (But I find him so extremely unattractive. It's very sad.)!
      Back to my story. I approached the test very, very cautiously. Ms. Reynolds is my #1 fan, who is always talking to me and trying to get me into SP. She thinks I'm absolutely perfect and way too smart for her d*mb*ss class. Which, you know, is true. But she is very open about that, while I am not. She thinks I'm really smart, so I tried doing my best on this test so that this image of me would remain in her mind. And guess what my score was?
      ...
      ...
      ...
      ...
      ...
      ...
     Now I'm listening to "Hide and Seek."
      ...
      ...
      ...
      ...
      ....
      .....
      My score was that I have the reading level of an 11th to 12th grader! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAY!!!
      And that is why I am in a teriffic mood. And cause, you know, I just had a cookie that had a diameter of like, FIVE inches, which is a lot for me. But the contibuting factor is my high score. Yay!

1 comment:

Please leave your message after the beep. *Beeeeeep*