Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Picture of the Day (11/15/10)

Today (well, tomorrow) is a special day (I'll tell you guys why later), so today there will be THREE pictures!
Here's Picture 1:


















Picture 2:

And here's Picture 3. This is a picture of me. Well, my feet. This picture may look really cool, but it was taken at my friend's 30-years old brother's gas station. You know those awesome gas stations with the huge shops alongside that have pretty much everything you could possibly need on a road trip? Yeah. He has one, and he's opening it up soon. And you know those long walls of refridgerators at any supermarket (the place you get the milk)? This picture was taken in front of those fridge things. It's pretty cool.


BYE!

3 comments:

  1. Tomorrow's EID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWRIGHT.

    I didn't get the second one. Strangely amusing, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you not get the second one? It made perfect sense!
    Well...AWRIGHT. I see your point. And I only put strangely amusing things on this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your message after the beep. *Beeeeeep*