Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Money

Okay, this post isn't really about money. I just wanted to name it something that would catch most people's attention. LOOK AT THAT! It worked.

Anyway.

I've been doing a lot of thinking of what I want to do with my life when I grow up. In New York City, instead of just going to the high school nearest to you, you must apply to schools, since there's pretty much over 400 schools in NYC (Most of these high schools are focused on something. For example, there's a school called "Aviation High School." I rest my case). My high school application is due soon, and I am freaking out.

But. I think I have figured out what high schools I want to go to.

All this thinking made me wonder: What professions do the majority of our current generation want to take part in? Do most kids plan on being doctors? Computer technicians? Writers? Musicians? Engineers?

SO. If you could please take the time to comment on this post and write what you plan as of this moment to be in the future, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm rather curious.

Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. really? I actually never knew that. was ur speech for speech and drama class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't you make the speech??? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya I want to be a writer, but unless you're J.K. Rowling and you write about magical children, then you're not going to make a lot of money as a writer.
    My whole life my parents told me that I would do good in whatever I wanted to do, but recently they've been pushing me to be a DOCTOR.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I do NOT want to be a doctor. I will consider biomedical engineering, but not doctor. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your message after the beep. *Beeeeeep*