*Note to That Blond Guy: I just out-interesting-facted you even more. Mwahah!
1) A duck's quack doesn't echo. No one knows why.
2) 40 percent of McDonald's profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
3) 315 entries in Webster's 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
4) On the average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
5) A few ounces of chocolate is enough to kill a small dog.
6) Ketchup was sold in the 1830's as a medicine.
7) Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
8) Because metal was scarce, the Oscars given out during World War II were made of wood.
9) There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
10) Leonardo da Vinci invented scissors. Also, it took him 10 years to paint Mona Lisa's lips.
11) The original name for the butterfly was "flutterby"!
12) By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you can't sink in quicksand.
13) Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.
14) Dentists recommend that a toothbrush be kept at least six feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
15) Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than the entire Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
16) Marilyn Monroe had six toes on one foot.
17) Adolf Hitler's mother seriously considered having an abortion but was talked out of it by her doctor.
18) The three most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola, and Budweiser, in that order.
19) To escape the grip of a crocodile's jaws, prick your fingers into its eyeballs. It will let you go instantly.
20) The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
21) Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
22) The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.
23) Dreamt" is the only word in the English language that ends in "mt".
24) It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
25) A cockroach can live for 10 days without a head.
26) We shed 40 pounds of skin a lifetime.
27) Yo-Yos were once used as weapons in the Philippines.
28) Mexico City sinks abut 10 inches a year.
29) All polar bears are left handed.
30) American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.